KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey evereryone . Was putting my flexx bars on and ran into a problem with my brake line, clutch and throttle cable are to short. I am running a houser plus one stem and the antivibe clamp. I know I'm gonna have to go with a plus two on the throttle and clutch cable. I would like to do stainless so what options do I have on lengthening my brake lines

·
Registered
286 Posts
They make brake lines that are dual from the mc and ones that "T" into two both in braided

I ran both and they each work great, for long ones you would find more options in the dual front lines as they come a few inches longer from stock and they eliminated the "t" and hard line.

You might be able to re-route your throttle cable to get more slack, it is commen on lots of sport quads that you can get allot of extra slack by just mounting behind the bars or past a bracket instead of around it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try to move the throttle cable and see if that will work and I will measure my brake line and see what lengths of line I need. Thank you for your advice

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I successfully moved and lengthened all the wires and throttle cable and gained lots of slack. Now I just have to get brake lines. Is a plus two brake line just +2 on the lines going to calipers ? I think I'm gonna run a 3 line setup.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Yes it’s just extended from the block.

You need the extended line from the master cylinder down to the block

1 - 5 of 5 Posts