KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a special on our KFX450 Bored Throttle Bodies for $299 shipped! (They are bored to 45mm)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offroadhunter @ Nov 11 2008, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Have you dyno'd them yet? I'd be interested if there are some proven gains. thanks[/b]

We haven't done any testing on them yet. I believe that dlkfx450 might have done some testing on bored throttle bodies.... Not tooo sure.

·
Registered
611 Posts
i will have a before and after test here shortly.....after my bike is back togeather.........there have been some test done ......but were never released, i can tell u that race teams are not running them with stock bore......

we will have #'s on paper here soon.....
fuelatv and i deal with the same guy/company for the throttle body work.......
I both run and sell his throttle bodies.... currently on my raptor 700...just waiting for my tb and head to get back

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dlkfx450 @ Nov 12 2008, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i will have a before and after test here shortly.....after my bike is back togeather.........there have been some test done ......but were never released, i can tell u that race teams are not running them with stock bore......

we will have #'s on paper here soon.....
fuelatv and i deal with the same guy/company for the throttle body work.......
I both run and sell his throttle bodies.... currently on my raptor 700...just waiting for my tb and head to get back[/b]

Thank you!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (walshyfz86 @ Nov 18 2008, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
weren't the Tbodys only like 150 not to long back?[/b]
When you turn in the core they were $189. We are currently selling these without a core return so that is why they are at a higher price.

·
Registered
415 Posts
what if you turn in the core is it cheaper,or do you not do that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts