KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're still offering a lot of the same specials throughout the holidays. If you been on the fence about purchasing a new DASA it's time to visit out website and check all the drop down menus. :)

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hey man I recieved a reference in your favor...I am interested in trying to find some used extended a arms and suspension for an 08 kfx450r. If you can help me I'd really appreciate it. Dust devil has been helping me and that's where I got the reference.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man I recieved a reference in your favor...I am interested in trying to find some used extended a arms and suspension for an 08 kfx450r. If you can help me I'd really appreciate it. Dust devil has been helping me and that's where I got the reference.
Thanks

I just noticed your message. I’m sorry for the delayed reply. I believe Walsh and LSR are the only two companies who are still building MX width arms for the KFX. I can’t recall anyone making arms for XC applications.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Its all good....i have +2 +1 a arms coming from lonestar tomorrow i think....and i have 3 of the four fabricated anyway so i may send those back...im a welder and i didnt realize how over priced they are so i started to make my own... lol....
Thanks tho

·
Registered
365 Posts
Finally got the a arms on! Lonestar actually makes a great quality product. Because i dont have time right now to make my own i just went ahead and used theirs. They are 1" 4130 chromemoly on top and bottom...i have tubes of it, a pipe bender, and a tig welder with stainless wire so i can definitely make them and when i do ill make sure everyone can see on here..when u look at the wheel base front and back for comparison just remember the back axle has a 3" extension already

1 - 9 of 9 Posts