KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
What is the best slip-on on the market available RIGHT NOW for the kfx 450??[/b]
Just ordered my HMF Sport pipe today. Should have in a few days. Dyno show an extra 4 hp.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I only have experience with the ESR, it makes the coolest noise. It sounds high tech and looks great. The ESR also looks like it is strong and high quality. Cost 575 shipped though.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Motoworks will have their slip-on and full system available for shipping this Friday. I will have 2 full systems to me on Monday.

trinity slip-on will be available this or next week I believe. I would go with the Motoworks. Their LTR450 pipe got great reviews, even the slip-on. I still prefer full systems though.

PDR

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trinity look really cool.[/b]
Went and got my Trinity slip on at lunch time yesterday put it on when i got home and WOW!! It sounds awesome and looks great and all for 225.00 .kindof nice that i live about 30 miles from Trinitys new shop

·
Registered
26 Posts
My customer bought the LRD pipe and FI controller and is in love with the sound. Says it sounds like a Mustang GT and the power is crazy strong and smooth.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Has anyone used the Kawi pipe? It looks just like the kxf stock pipe. the stock kxf's sound pretty good too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think the Kawi pipe is a rebadged pipe. Why would anyone pay double the price. The 700 was Pro Circuit, the 400 looks like a Yoshi.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts