Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought the GBC X-rex rear tires and I absolutely love them. They were cheap; I got them for $60 a piece. They are exactly like maxxis razor II but cheaper and a little heavier. I haven’t had any problems with them and they hook up well on every surface. I would definitely take a look at them.
+1 for XREX. I shredded the stock tires in like 3 months. Picked up a full set of GBC Xrex tires for less than $60 a piece and love them. For the money I'm not sure you can get any better. I got the 6 ply since the rocks I typically ride on have the edgeds of razor blades.

Anyway so far so good. Only got about 30 minutes (unfortunately) on them since first ride out my buddy supermanned off his quad on a jump and we needed to take him to the ER. Messed up him pelvis pretty good.

Anyway, unless your sponsored by Maxxis or have deep pockets the Xrex are great tires.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got X-rex on front and rear, and they work great. The price makes a big difference, i got my fronts for $42, and backs for $63. not counting shipping. Still a set of holeshots or razr's cost about $100 for one

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm 14 and absolutely love riding my 2009 kfx450r , but i went through a set of stock tires in 1/2 year, and I'm new to buying parts for my four-wheeler so I checked this place out for tires and saw the CST Ambush tires, I ordered them and are about to mount them on my stock rims. They look absolutely MEAN, and are well qualified for what I do. I will be posting an update of how good they are in the near future.
1590069324180.png

EDIT I recommend these tires to anyone that rides on gravel,sand,or around a track,they hook up great.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts