KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a wobble in my front left wheel and narrowed it down to a bent hub. Used hubs are basically non existent and the flimsy stock ones sell new for $110 each. I found these really nice R.A.D. Parts front hubs for $205 and might go that direction. Are there any other hubs from other machines that will swap over? I know the kfx700 is similar/same but they are very scarce as well. I know a lot of Yamaha hubs interchange I was hoping maybe maybe something from kfx400 ltz400 Mojave 250 ?

·
Super Moderator
9,694 Posts
I have had a wobble in my front left wheel and narrowed it down to a bent hub. Used hubs are basically non existent and the flimsy stock ones sell new for $110 each. I found these really nice R.A.D. Parts front hubs for $205 and might go that direction. Are there any other hubs from other machines that will swap over? I know the kfx700 is similar/same but they are very scarce as well. I know a lot of Yamaha hubs interchange I was hoping maybe maybe something from kfx400 ltz400 Mojave 250 ?
Yea! the R.A.D hubs is your best option & at $205.00 is a great deal...https://www.kfx450hq.com/forums/sale-wanted/31753-new-billet-hubs.html

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ordered the R.A.D. hubs Friday, they should be in this week I will post some pics it is a very good deal and free shipping too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts