KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new owner I'm finding that getting certain parts for these is not at all like getting parts for my YFZ or TRX. It's a pain sometimes. The battery cover is discontinued I'm pretty sure. Can't find anywhere that has one in stock. What does everyone else use who doesn't have one? Is there an aftermarket alternative? Maybe someone could 3D print out a few of them from a good stock one? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I’ve had a battery cover on order for 6 months. The new date is January but I don’t have any doubt it’s going to get pushed back for the 5th time.

That was my first stop. Then I Google searched the part number. Nobody has it available that I can find.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Update

Email today saying my battery cover shipped from Moto sport

I’ve had a battery cover on order for 6 months. The new date is January but I don’t have any doubt it’s going to get pushed back for the 5th time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update

Email today saying my battery cover shipped from Moto sport
Thank you for the update. I just checked and they had the cover in stock, just placed my order and it should be here next week! My goto for parts, which is rocky mountain, still doesn't show any availability, not even on backorder. Wouldn't know these were available if you hadn't posted, and I really appreciate you for posting an update.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Glad you got one!

Rocky mtn sent me an email saying they had limited stock too. They probably sold out too

Thank you for the update. I just checked and they had the cover in stock, just placed my order and it should be here next week! My goto for parts, which is rocky mountain, still doesn't show any availability, not even on backorder. Wouldn't know these were available if you hadn't posted, and I really appreciate you for posting an update.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts