KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my buddies have been going to rivers edge campground in Cannan NH but they recently just closed. I was wondering if anybody knows of any other good atv campgrounds that have a good amount of trails and what not to go to around ma.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I don't think their's anything in Mass. The only legal quad riding is out in western Mass, but your better off going to New hampshire.. Check out the N.H trail bureas website for a complete list. I usually go to little monadnock family trails, in Richmond, N.H. I'm sure you could find camping nearby. For a weekend, i highly recommend North Stratford, and Jericho Mountain, in Berlin. You can stay at the Grand ole Lodge in North Stratford and your right at the trail system. Hundreds of miles of trails, plus you have access to food and gas on the trails. Hopefully someone buy's Rivers Edge, cause it has potential. Did an xc race there in 2011, It was too hot and dusty, but it would be good in the spring or fall.

·
Registered
176 Posts
No camp grounds on the trail system, that i'm aware of, but their's some in the area.. I've never stayed up there, so i can't recommend any.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn okay, I just wish rivers edge wasn't going out of buisness because that's the only place that you could drink, ride and camp there without anyone saying anything

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
There is a campground before little manadknock trails I'm unsure of the name but we drive by it every time we go it's about 10 minutes away but it most likely is closed for the winter!as cousin it said u want killer riding head north!north Stratford,jerico both offer camping,accommodation on the trails!cant be beat!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts