KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassup 450 waiters!!!

I'm in Kuwait right now and well be back soon! Thank God! Does anyone have any additional info. on the 450? expected release dates? Alot of of guys here in the desert has e-mailed Kawasaki dealers all over the US and believe it or not no response! (Go figure) Anyway, we're just wondering if you guys could help us get some info. on this future beast. I know for myself, after coming from the desert we'll want to go riding, hit some trails, and have a blast! After spending time with the family of course. Seriously, its about 11 of us would like nothing better than to get off the plane and purchase our new toy from the dealer! Please forum help us out "Support the Troops!" Hoo-rah

V/r,
UT1(SCW) Gibson, Michael D.

Assistant SCW Coordinator
NMCB-7
E-mail: [email protected]
Live everyday like its your last day because one day it will be.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great to see you sign up, and welcome to KFX450hq :)

The rumors I've heard are trying to pin release around late October, but as of right now; I wouldn't take it as anything more than a rumor :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dodgepower, i'm speaking of 11 quads bro. not dealers. Also , they're more than one kawai dealer in AL,MS,and LA. Just trying to get some info. Thanks guys!!!

My local dealer tells me that they are getting one this September. But again, take that as you may.
[/b]
I know where you sleep!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just wanna give a big THANK YOU to all of you all and what you! Because of the things you all do i can get on sites such as this!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts