KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ever riden through the Ozark mountains, or Ouachita mountains in Ar.? I heard therers some atv trails at these places.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Im also lookin for some trails to ride in arkansas. I will be headin to mountain view, AR this weekend for a wedding and thought about takin the 450 with me. Anyone ride around there or recommend some places?

·
Registered
211 Posts
we ride mill creek ohv area and buckhorn (devils den) ohv area.. both have 26 mile marked outer loops and about 12 mile marked inner loops.....great riding

·
Registered
294 Posts
we ride mill creek ohv area and buckhorn (devils den) ohv area.. both have 26 mile marked outer loops and about 12 mile marked inner loops.....great riding
What towns they by? We rode at Ott ORV park in north little rock. It was fun. A lil more muddier than I was hoping for my kfx. Wish I had my brute there instead but still fun. Lots of trails. I think its a newer park.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Just came back from a Mulberry Mountain trip this past weekend. If you like trails, shallow creek crossings, hill climbs and absolutley beautiful surroundings you should check it out. Some fast riding but mostly slower technical type riding. It was a blast

Mulberry Mountain - Arkansas Ozark Mountain ATV Trails

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Im also lookin for some trails to ride in arkansas. I will be headin to mountain view, AR this weekend for a wedding and thought about takin the 450 with me. Anyone ride around there or recommend some places?
Now that is how to make a wedding weekend better!

Load up!

·
Registered
294 Posts
mill creek is in combs ark...east of fayetteville
devils den is south of fayettville and west.
Next time Im down there I will try to check that out. Its so beautiful in arkansas. We were in mountain view and it is a great little town. The downtown district is awesome. We stayed in cabins down there since my aunt works there.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Now that is how to make a wedding weekend better!

Load up!
Definately! I pretty much take my atvs everywhere with me. I get bored on vacations if I dont have anything else to do. Plus I hate weddings! I hate dressing in suits.

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Just came back from a Mulberry Mountain trip this past weekend. If you like trails, shallow creek crossings, hill climbs and absolutley beautiful surroundings you should check it out. Some fast riding but mostly slower technical type riding. It was a blast

cool you rode Mill Creek if you stayed here.....we ride it alot
Thats Mill Creek? I thought it was Mulberry trails. I'd never been, went with some buddies. We stayed at the above place I mentioned. On sunday we rode the Blue loop which I believe is roughly 27 miles. It was a lot of fun, and georgeous.

·
Registered
211 Posts

cool you rode Mill Creek if you stayed here.....we ride it alot
Thats Mill Creek? I thought it was Mulberry trails. I'd never been, went with some buddies. We stayed at the above place I mentioned. On sunday we rode the Blue loop which I believe is roughly 27 miles. It was a lot of fun, and georgeous.
yes you rode the mill creek loop.....the blue is 26 27 miles.......you stop at the little waterfall at marker 13? some of the erosion speed bumps can be fun to jump off if you get familiar with whats on the other side!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Theres really a lot of places to ride in just the northwest part
Millcreek
Byrds adventure center
Lee creek
Devils den
Riverfront in fort Smith home of riverfront grand prix
Boston mountains has places
Boogieville offroad park which is technically in Oklahoma
Then theres the little rock offroad park and many others depending on what part of arkansas ur wanting to go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts