KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sprained my wrist from the shock of the jump and I was wondering if flex handlebars help absorb the shock. If they don't I still want new handlebars anyway so what would you suggest?

·
Registered
595 Posts
I don't like flex bars there just to weird I would assume there better in the woods over long races I race mx so I just stick with the fat bars. Also a good suspension upgrade would help with ur landings. U might want to check our percision bar mounts.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I've ridden Flexx bars and ATV Fourplay soft bars and like the soft bars a lot more. They're much easier to adjust (just turn an Allen bolt) for stiffness. I've never had issues reliability or strength wise with either. A lot of guys are switching to Precision mounts now with traditional bars such as renthal fatbars and really like them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much can you get precision bar mounts for?

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Contact stevenp0827 on here I think he's got a spare set he'd be willing to sell!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I run the precision bar mounts with my stock bars. There the sweetness :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
how about the antivibe steering stem does it do the same as the precision,if you dont have better than stock shocks you should do that first fosure yo

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
how about the antivibe steering stem does it do the same as the precision,if you dont have better than stock shocks you should do that first fosure yo
Anti-vibe stems/mounts just cut down on the vibration to the hands. The shock and vibe clamps have up to 3" of up/down movement of the bars that cuts down on impact...similar to what the Flexx and Soft bars do but while using standard bars.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I have heard good things on the ATV Four play soft bars.....Ken at KB motorsports has the best prices on those....You cant go wrong with either bar and if money is an issue precision clamps work well too, not as good as the flexx and soft bars IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts