KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a set of used Elka stage 4 front shocks and I had a guy who I was going to buy a arms from but then he bailed on me after I bought the shocks. Was wondering if anyone here was selling their long travel a arms. My shock length eye to eye is 18"

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
which brand for a arms usually makes good quality ones

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ars fx arms from zbroz racing. There are obviously a lot of other good ones out there as well.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are they mx?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how about american star a arms. how are they?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
how about american star a arms. how are they?
They are cheap, We have had them on a 400, They are not the quality of the big name arm companies, jb, roll, walsh, But there certainly decent, I know there cheaper then most, but I would save up for a better arm, just my 2 cents

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just picked up a set of used Elka stage 4 front shocks and I had a guy who I was going to buy a arms from but then he bailed on me after I bought the shocks. Was wondering if anyone here was selling their long travel a arms. My shock length eye to eye is 18"
hey bud,I got my dc-4 long travel a-arms from kb motosport which r as good if not better than roll design .and I paid 660$ shipped I believe.They r nice they will soak up everything with the fox gen2.but you may preffer your elkas ,some like springs better than the air shoxs,hope this helps.they retail for almost 900$. call ken,if you r intersted

1 - 8 of 8 Posts