KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

anyone have step by step cam remove/install?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  1bbarney 
#1 ·
taking my stock cams out of my bike and putting them into another bike (same year). its a buddy's bike and he doesnt have the money for an upgrade right now, but needs cams because his have seen better days. i am upgrading to hotcams, and will be either installing them myself when they arrive in the mail, or taking the bike to my mechanic, which would be a plus for him if the stock cams are already removed and the bike is opened up. videos would be great, step by step with images would be great also. thanks.

#3 ·
thanks 1bbarney. hey heres a question, since you are on that side of the state, do you ever go to the hotwells dunes?

#4 ·
Ive never actually been there, idk why not its only like an hour away from me lol. I've heard about Hotwell's and from what I've heard it's nothing too special. Pretty small area with small dunes. Depending on how far away you would have to drive it would be more worth just making the trip to glamis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.