Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Buy up man that is a crazy price.

I have a set and LOVE THEM.

These are the same as the original DG Double Net nerfs... except the side loops at the heel for the nets is flat stock for some reason?

·
Registered
12,056 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was about to buy those also not long ago but if you know the pro elite nerf bar it breaks really easy at the foot peg where it mounts to the frame. I wonder if these are the same way built? Once my pro armors break ill try some out!

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
These are like DG... I think who makes them to start with... not like Alba/Rock/Tusk/Sixity

These mount much like Pro Armor does. They have a steel weldment and tube that mounts in place of the peg. Then the nerf and peg slide on the weldment tubing. Nice part about these though is they come assembed already bolted to the weldment and I had no trouble bolting them up.

The only change that has been made to this line of nerf since 2008 is they did start making the peg replaceable. But at this price and weight savings, who cares!

I had very little trouble putting these on. Peg bolts and front no problem. They use a bracket support that bolts to the front lower motor mount. I had a little trouble there on one side, but that was the quad's fault.

The subframe mounts at the heel guard were not perfect aligned. But no big deal. I just never have a helper for anything.

I am loving them for the pegs, weight savings, and lack of restriction because I like to shift around a lot in all directions and nothing gets in my way. I also like the fact they are a "high bend"... They have a lot more side clearance than my pro armor stuff. Will come in handy for XC for reduced hang-ups.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have them and I love them as well easy to mount very solid they have been great so far and for the ebay price I would say they would be very hard to beat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts