KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi is there a specific anti vibe steering stem that you can use in conjunction w the precision shock and vibe handle bar clamps 1 1/8 size. i want the most possible vibration being soaked up and ill obviously have a puck type stabilizer both front and sides. Is the precision pro worth the money? i mean the ccp one w front and sides is half as much, is the precision pro one really that much better ?? Also are the fat bars the best 1 1/8 bars or is there better ones gotta have the best, and dont say flexx bars not even considering it and i know you cant use the w the shock and vibe clamps thanks

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
The ccp is basically a glorified stick stab, i like the reg precision and cant tell a real diff b/t the reg and the pro, but then im not a pro,lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my ccp served me well so far and i bashed on it pretty hard and couldn't imagine rididng w o it but ive also never felt a precision but i want a anti vibe stem that i can use precision clamps w

·
Registered
350 Posts
For a little more than the price of a CCP, you can pick up a used Elka. I have on on both machines and they work great. Scotturban has one for sale in his parting out thread. As far as the shock and vibe clamps, it will work with any anti-vibe out there since they all have the same spacing. It will work with any 1 1/8" bar out there. I know a lot of dirt bike guys that run ProTaper bars instead of their factory Renthals because they have more flex to them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im interested then let him know , ok so is there anti vibe stem that is better then the rest or all of them the same? anyone have preferences ? and any info on 1 1/8 bars would be awesome and I did look at the pro taper so im open to options

1 - 5 of 5 Posts