KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new to the forum and have a 2010 kfx with a yoshimura slip on and uni Ar filter. I would like to upgrate to a FCI and a fuel controller. i have no place to do a dyno and cant aford a power commander V with auto tune! So what controller do you recomend that would be user friendly or that has a mapping for my future setting. Thanks

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
I would hunt down any 3 button controller. They are all the same.

You might even find someone here that is a legit seller with a used one for sale that just decided to try a different route on tuning that would make for easy dyno tuning.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I run a motoworks FMI on mine, they're awesome.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
PC V with Auto tune isn't cheap. I use the Two Brothers JB Pro. It's made by PC, hold 10 custom maps, and also has adjustment on the fly. You can also download PCIII maps to it, they're interchangeable. I love it and other who have went that route seem to love it also.

Two Brothers Racing JuiceBox Pro

·
Registered
148 Posts
So a juice box pro will take power commander maps and work the same?

·
Super Moderator
9,934 Posts
So a juice box pro will take power commander maps and work the same?
Yes...! http://www.kfx450hq.com/forums/engine-efi-drivetrain/11200-wow-what-fuel-controller-money.html

WOW - What a fuel controller for the money!
I'm highly impressed to say the least!! What would you think if their was a fuel controller similar to the PCIII that it shared the same map tables and held up to 9 extra PCIII maps? The best thing about this controller is the ability to tune it without using a laptop on the fly by adjusting 3 knobs on the controller. These became a high volume item for us a few months ago and we haven't heard of one single failure to date. no failures = more ride time!

Follow the link below to view one picture and pricing:

:Two Brothers Racing JuiceBox Pro

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The Juice Box accepts Power Commander 3 maps without a hiccup. I'm looking forward to the release of the Dobeck Generation 4 controller with autotune, a/f ratio guage, and 02 sensor for 350.00, but they're still testing this combo on ATV's.

www.kbmatv.com
270-774-1982

1 - 9 of 9 Posts