KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anybody else going out to Buttercup this weekend. I'm taking the family out on Friday afternoon and returning Sunday afternoon.

I'm really not into melting this much, but damn.... this will be my first chance to take my 450 out before having to wait until after summer.

I got lucky and borrowed a set of STU Mini Desert Trak Comp cut rear tires and some brand fin front tires for this trip. I think I will love these STU tires! Tire + Rim = 15 lbs. Not the lightest, but not too bad at all. I've attached a picture of what the tires look like.... one word.... SWEET!

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
So anybody else going out to Buttercup this weekend. I'm taking the family out on Friday afternoon and returning Sunday afternoon.

I'm really not into melting this much, but damn.... this will be my first chance to take my 450 out before having to wait until after summer.

I got lucky and borrowed a set of STU Mini Desert Trak Comp cut rear tires and some brand fin front tires for this trip. I think I will love these STU tires! Tire + Rim = 15 lbs. Not the lightest, but not too bad at all. I've attached a picture of what the tires look like.... one word.... SWEET![/b]
We did Gordens last weekend, had a blast, but damn, its gonna be hot this weekend :eek:

Have fun

·
Registered
115 Posts
Cool, looks good. They make those tires right here next to my hometown. I actually go to the plant and pickup all types of STU tires. I work for FedEx Freight. I have tried for years to buy some direct from the factory, but they can't sell them...contracts and such. Its a shame, they have many many blems laying around, then after so long, they take them and chop em up. Nothing wrong but the raised lettering or a small imperfection here or there. Terrible. Make sure to get some pics of you shreddin some sand. Who knows...maybe a POTM?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ouch... chopping up tires :(

Ya it was hot on Saturday, but still a blast! I'm waiting for the pictures from another guy in our group. There should be some good pictures... but they won't make it for May POTM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts