KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do ya'll think of a ride over the 4th weekend? Some place like Outback or NCMP will have trails and a MX track. Mike ( Outbacks owner ) seems to think it will be kinda slow that weekend since most go to the beach. If everyone is still doing summer break maintenance then we can postpone until one weekend late July or August.

Just a thought. I need to get as much seat time as possible, so I can suck less.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
I believe some of the guys will go for that. I bet I won't be able to though. I think I am going to have to be "on call" for work again.

That crap is for the birds, cause I am prisoner of my own house and have to be ready at the time of the call to work. But most of the time it is just a waste of my days off. Not quite sure it's exactly fair being I am hourly and don't get paid for the wasted time.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree the "on-call" crap is for the birds. I get tagged with it quite often as well. Kinda puts a leash on what you can do that day.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I'm working the whole weekend, including Sunday. :(

Besides, I still haven't touched mine since unloading it from Pea Ridge. She looks quite sad.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is clean as a whistle and begging me to ride her. I'll post videos when I get back, so you guys can live vicariously. LOL!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts