KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

2009 Kfx 450r For Sale

9K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  kawie450r 
#1 · (Edited)
Practice bike For Sale: 2009 Kfx 450r

KFX 450r 2009 Monster Energy Edition Kawasaki. Its like new and a very clean quad. This quad come with a title, low hours (around 20), and with around 4000$ in new aftermarket parts/mods on it alone. This bike runs amazing. Oil and oil filter changed after every 3 hours of riding. In college now so no time to ride and need the money to pay tuition. This quad has the Dasa full exhaust, new Fuel Customs Intake (with green tube and box), new QuadTech Hump seat, Dynojet Power Commander V, Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerf Bars , new IMS Roll black front bumper, GForce chrome extended rear axle, Renthal FatBar handle bars, new Powermadd green handguards, new ODI lock on hand grips with Pro Taper donuts, new green O-Ring chain, new Pro Factory blue radiator hoses, all new brake pads (front and rear), Monster One Industries Graphics with removable white number graphics, Maxis Razr front tires and Dunlop Quad Max Sports on the back with only 3 hours used and more...Stock parts available also. Asking 5200$ OBO for this quad. More pics and info just text me at 6182929859 or email srprosise@hotmail.com

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hell of a good looking bike if i had mine payed off i would head to the bank. But thats how things go. Good luck with the sail.

#3 ·
#4 ·
Hello, I'm motocross ATV rider from Lithuania, for 2013 season I would like to buy kawasaki kxf450r quad from USA. Maybe you know any quad that is ready to race? It could be used, I need something like this one > 2009 Factory KFX450R Race Bike Forsale.... Almost BRAND NEW CHEAP - Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central If you know who have something like that for sale, please inform me. Thanks for your time! Good luck
You should start a WTB (Want to Buy) thread if your looking for a kfx to purchase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.