KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its time to sell my kawi yamaha has offered me a good setup so I will try them out this year sad to see it go. Asking $5000 obo nothing is stock on it text me at 7026863885 for questions located in las vegas Nevada

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let us know how the yfz treats you! GLWS
I've already tried it out feels really heavy compared to my kawi not sure if I'm going to like the switch just got done talking with can am and bsc going to see if I can ride a ds450 to see what I'll like better

·
Registered
446 Posts
How many hours on the engine and quad?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just freshened up the top end and put 5 hours on the fresh piston and rear polished the head and touch up the port and polish the bottom end has 20 hours on it according from who I bought it from said they went through the whole thing and I only put 10 hours on the bike so just figuring 20 hrs on it

But everything else is in great shape all the bearings bushings were new a greased up they took great care of it I just didn't ride it much only used it for 2 races I mostly use my practice bike and are scheduled was way to full to make any races this year

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've been thinking about a ds450 xmx myself let me know how you like it compared to the kawi and how it handles, im pretty sure their the lightest 450 but i hear some bad stuff about reliability but it's always to hard to call if their reliable or not, let me know and good luck

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump $4700obo

·
Registered
79 Posts
If that's a roll design steering stem how much would you want for that alone? Would you bundle the a arms tie rods and steering stem(if it is roll design) if so how much?
Hey bud I think that post is a few years old…check the dates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts