KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

coal hill

6K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  HammerDownRacing94 
#1 ·
does anyone here ever ride in trverton pa. (coal hill) ?

if you havent go check it out its one of my favorit places to ride. hundreds of miles of trails hill climbs its great if you wanna check it out go on youtube na type it in. everything is free.

#2 ·
do you need to register to ride there?looks cool i checkd some vids out sick hills im in rhode island but that be a cool trip!!!

#4 ·
i think next spring ill try and get a group out there!

#6 ·
ya when i get some plans set up ill let ya no!

#13 ·
that looks pretty sweet where is this located?

#16 ·
i thought that was WV not PA

#19 ·
wow looks sweet!im still hoping for a road trip soon!although now its like 100 out too hot for atving!

#20 ·
i know this is an old thread but i can def vouch for s2k. im from Nj and me and buddies go there every other weekend for the trails and hills...awesome place to ride. there's another place in Carbondale, PA as well. there's some good trails and a lot of places to stop and take in the scenery and the silk flats are awesome there!

#21 ·
is that coal or flash? Flash is burnt coal ash from power plants. there is a flash pit in point pleasant WV and its like riding in baby powder its a total blast. especially where those big Euclid dump trucks dump fresh piles b4 they get ridden down. we ride coal to but flash is awesome.

#22 ·
Never road Treverton but Rausch creek has a race every year at there facility I've done a couple times. That's a nice place to ride all kinds of trails and all. They want 350 for a year to just ride there though... Treverton is a hop skip and jump away though I'd imagine they're similar. I have some plans for my bike falling into place at the moment but soon as I put something together I wanna go check it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.