KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

Is this the right kill switch kit?

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Torched03Mach 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I was just a little confused because all of the information says it doesn't fit when I put in the year of mine lol. I've been searching for a thread to make sure I install in correctly but I haven't had any luck. Everyone says to get the install kit and make it simpler, I'm going to go ahead and order these two pieces I believe. Any directions to lead me in would be appreciated!

#4 ·
Is the Kill switch also a Pro armor...?

If not..?

what style is it normally open, N/O or normally closed, N/C..?

if yes!

Connect it into the crank sensor's pulse wire & frame ground, there for it will ground the 2.5v pulse which shuts down the Fuel injector & ignition spark...!!

#7 ·
Am I stupid or what? Rocky Mountain ATV says they don't carry one for a KFX, Motosport says that this one will fit but they don't have an install kit available...

Pro Armor Pro Series Kill Switch | MotoSport
Yea! the pro armor will work great...

as stevens039 stated the lTR kit will work or with a little electrical skill you can cut, splice & crimp into the wires or have a friend or neighbor that knows electrical do it..!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.