Only 15 points back...

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Cody Stone #05 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good!!!!

#3 ·
I'm 19 points down and in fifth place. But I missed one race and had a DNF in another. We count ten out of 14 races for the season so I'm relaxed. We have seven races to go, including this weekend.

Being behind but within striking distance makes it even more fun. I'd rather be the one striking than being the one being struck at.:)

#4 ·
GOOD job maby more people will start racing mx kawis

#6 ·
Thanks guys! I don't know why people don't race kawis, they are a beast of a machine!

#7 ·
Yea i love mine and wouldnt trade it for anything else... But if u rode a honda you can see why its the top pic.. If the kawi could put the same power down as a honda ide have no complaints..

#8 ·
Yea but its not all about power! A good rider makes the difference

#9 ·
Cant argue with that.. But when u need the power its their.. Why do u think in tt 90 percent of bikes are honda? Ide say its bc they are faster.. Tt is a wide open race, and thats where they really shine.

I really like my kawi so dont think that im gettin a honda. Jus bein honest. Alot people wont admit that they run better but i will.

#10 ·
Honda is better power wise thats it. Kawis handle the best in conners and jumps and they are super light! I think ill give up 5hp and keep my kawi! my kawi dyno at 58hp from motor-perts and there dyne reads low :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.