Newbie to the kawis - Kawasaki KFX450 Forum :: KFX450HQ.com
Member Introductions Just registered? Say hello to the KFX450HQ community! Tell us a bit about yourself and your ride in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

View Ridin Wheelies's Photo Gallery(0)
Newbie to the kawis

I just bought a 2009 kfx450r it needs some work the pipe glows red when holding the throttle in one spot while riding and the bike is kind of hard to start it's like the bike is idling too low but of course it's fuel injected so I dont really know what to do about it, the person I got it from definitely didn't take care of it, rode hard and put away wet. I could just get rid of it but I'd like to show the bike some love like it's never gotten. I'm gonna need some help fellas, this is my first ever fuel injected bike. Thank you all so much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 07:54 PM

View blue99stroker's Photo Gallery(0)
Is it stock?

Turn the idle knob up a few clicks to increase idle speed.

If your sitting on the quad it’s on the left side on the side of the throttle body

08 KFX450r- DASA, FCI, Stg 2 Hotcams, Wiseco FI, Dynatek Coil

Race Tech dual rate front springs, GT thunder XC Link and Race tech spring, LSR +2 Arms and LSR Axle

Poly Case Saver, Streamline Stabilizer, PRM Skidplates, Pro Armor Bumpers, Tusk Heel Guards, IMS 3.7 tank, 6K HID

Next up: Dasa Port Job, JE Pro 12 12.8 piston

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki KFX450 Forum :: KFX450HQ.com > Welcome to KFX450HQ! > Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki KFX450 Forum :: KFX450HQ.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in