KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

speed dial

1K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  neon_x 
#1 ·
hello, is it possible to install a gearing speed dial as I have in the attachment? I've been seeing the wiring diagram and only see possible reverse and neutral connection.
Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
There is a digital dashboard that is an rpm gauge and possibly a speedometer that I have seen on a kfx but I dont know how u would actually get a reading from anything to tell speed. I have completely disassembled the engine and wire harness, along with every single sensor. There is no way that it can be done without installing a complete stand alone kit. There is only a neutral/reverse switch. No way to know the gearing without installing another sensor of some sort. There are ppl that know more than me here and if I'm wrong I'm sure they will explain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

#9 ·
hello, the speed does not show, the speed does not matter to me because here we do a lot of hill ie technical routes without climbing rocks, very steep climbs on loose earth and stone and so I need to know the temperature because we walk a lot at 1 speed and 2 speed one day i post soon the engine warms up a lot one day i put a video to see the tracks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.