Go Back   Kawasaki KFX450 Forum :: KFX450HQ.com > Riding & Racing > Dune Riding

Dune Riding Section dedicated to the discussion of dune riding. Glamis, La. Dunes, beaches and more!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 02:40 PM

View mocoloco's Photo Gallery(0)
Talking Thanksgiving 2013 GLAMIS!

im heading out early Black Friday morning to Glamis Beach (imperial valley), gonna try and find camp around wash 12-20. if its too packed there, then maybe near Gecko Flats... and if not there, then a little hideout we have close to Vendor Row area... is anyone else planning on going out there?

lets get a mob of Kawasaki's rolling together!

"Moco Loco"
Yoshimura RS2 PIM2 Hotcams STAGE II Fuel Customs Intake Lonestar +1/+1F steering stem, A arms, Axcaliber & bearing carrier, DC Pro nerf Blingstar bumper, skidplate, axle nut Pro Taper high bend Maxxis RazrII Xentec 8K HID's PRM Desert grab bar Powermadd star handguards TM Designworks chassis skid ASV F3 levers ASI radiator hoses ENGINE ICE Streamline equipped
@thenewbz
KFX450HQ.com is the premier Kawasaki KFX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not these ads. Please Register - It's Free!    
Old 09-23-2013, 03:34 PM

View neverstopwheelie's Photo Gallery(0)
Its kinda outta my way! but i want to lol have a good time there get soem vids of kawis beating yamis and hondas and can ams
2012 KFX450R bought new-velocity intake with custom waterproof box, primary drive chain and sprockets, Sti tech 4s, Itp sand stars for winter, msr hanguards, trail tech vapor, tusk heel guards, grabber green front end, volar and EBC brake pads.

Please Check out my youtube channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEr...JOkOouf8CmP-kg Rate Comment Subscribe

Old 09-23-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote: Originally Posted by neverstopwheelie View Post
Its kinda outta my way! but i want to lol have a good time there get soem vids of kawis beating yamis and hondas and can ams

yea im working on it. check these out. hopefully i can get them.

Model 384 - All Sport by Liquid Image | Liquid Image Co.

"Moco Loco"
Yoshimura RS2 PIM2 Hotcams STAGE II Fuel Customs Intake Lonestar +1/+1F steering stem, A arms, Axcaliber & bearing carrier, DC Pro nerf Blingstar bumper, skidplate, axle nut Pro Taper high bend Maxxis RazrII Xentec 8K HID's PRM Desert grab bar Powermadd star handguards TM Designworks chassis skid ASV F3 levers ASI radiator hoses ENGINE ICE Streamline equipped
@thenewbz
Old 09-23-2013, 06:45 PM

Yea i ve always wanted them cause there outta the way than a gopro
2012 KFX450R bought new-velocity intake with custom waterproof box, primary drive chain and sprockets, Sti tech 4s, Itp sand stars for winter, msr hanguards, trail tech vapor, tusk heel guards, grabber green front end, volar and EBC brake pads.

Please Check out my youtube channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEr...JOkOouf8CmP-kg Rate Comment Subscribe

Old 09-23-2013, 07:12 PM

View mitch15's Photo Gallery(0)
Ill wait for my plane ticket out there I expect first class and a nice quad to ride when I get there. Thank you have a nice day
Lol
But seriously have fun. I will make it out there one day
Old 09-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Super Moderator
Premium Member

View 209caliboi's Photo Gallery(0)
Quote: Originally Posted by mocoloco View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by neverstopwheelie View Post

yea im working on it. check these out. hopefully i can get them.

Model 384 - All Sport by Liquid Image | Liquid Image Co.
Yea I looked at those goggles too and even called the company because I wanted to see them in person being that they are only 45 min away from my house. IDK there customer service sucked to me as they told me to find a local dealer.... SMH! If I didn't have family coming down I would haul "Keshia" out there to play with you boys a little bit..
Old 09-23-2013, 09:19 PM

View utkfx450's Photo Gallery(0) Send a message via Yahoo to utkfx450
I was just talking to my girlfriend today about going to Glamis. I have never been and its a perfect time to go. Plus my kids go with their mom this year
DASA EXHAUST
FCI INTAKE
PC 5 PROGRAMMER WITH TIMING
IMS 3.7 Gallon tank
14/39 GEARING
13.5:1 JE PISTON
TRAIL TECH VOYAGER GPS
BORED THROTTLE BODY
GREEN HID'S
IMS Long Travel with Elka Stage 4 Shocks
Green Tribal Whip flag
Old 09-24-2013, 01:09 PM

mitch15 u can get a cheap ticket out of DC. did i ever tell you that i used to live in VA? i was stationed in vabeach for 6 years. dude... as crazy as this sounds, i actually picked up a fuckin cat in woodbridge lol. i was like a $600 persian cat for my ex wife. i hated that damn cat lol it was a dick. and ya i have my honda u can use lol. 209caliboi i cant believe you named your bike that. all i can think is that you must light your tires up all the time so you can say ur smokin kiesha LMAO!! utkfx450 plenty of time still! best riding in north america!!

"Moco Loco"
@thenewbz
Old 09-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator
Premium Member

View 209caliboi's Photo Gallery(0)
Quote: Originally Posted by mocoloco View Post
209caliboi i cant believe you named your bike that. all i can think is that you must light your tires up all the time so you can say ur smokin kiesha LMAO!!
To be completely honest, she had the name way before that song came out, but I have to listen to that song almost every time before I ride..
Old 09-24-2013, 03:33 PM

Yep i ll be waiting for my ticket in the mail...... na i wouldnt want to ride a fourwheeler that aint mine out there

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki KFX450 Forum :: KFX450HQ.com > Riding & Racing > Dune Riding